The limited edition ASPEN features an intricately engraved mandala design. We created this bottle as a collaboration between talented Boulder artist, Phil Lewis and Water For People, a respected non-profit, that will receive part of the proceeds from the sale of this bottle to help end the global water crisis.
Sleek and thoughtfully designed, the ASPEN TriMax Insulated bottle offers a cool look with practical features you'll appreciate the more you use it. It will keep your drinks cold for up to 100 hours and hot for up to 20 hours. Its thermal properties can't be matched by any other bottle. It is made with internal threading so it opens and closes with just a one and a half turn twist and the rim is smooth for comfortable drinking and easy cleaning. This versatile bottle is ideal for any drink, from cold water to hot coffee. It holds a liter of wine so it's perfect as a wine growler to keep your red, white or rose at just the right temperature and fresh for hours.
- TriMax® Triple Insulation for maximum performance
- Internal threading for quick opening and closing
- Top designed so drink does not touch plastic
- Smooth, comfortable drinking rim
- Ice cube and cup holder friendly
- Condensation free for dry hands
- Non-slip, soft silicone base
- 25 fl oz/700 mL