Current Top Sellers
Drinks Stay Cold and Fresh…Hands Stay Warm and Dry
Now kids have the chance to have their own version of our best selling vacuum insulated Boulder water bottle. So fill it up with water, juice, chocolate milk, a smoothie and toss into a backpack or lunchbox with no worry about wet artwork or soggy cookies – the leak proof top keeps drinks inside where they belong. And not just for kids – a lot of grown ups love the convenience of the compact size too and now available with interchangeable tops!
- TriMax Triple Insulation Technology
- Keeps cold 36 hours, warm up to 8 (hot ok only for adults)
- Premium 18/8 stainless steel,
- No BPA, no phthalates, no liners
- Dual use leak proof top - wide opening for easy filling, small opening for easy drinking
- Top is interchangeable with Eco Vessel flip spout
- Removable ice, tea, fruit strainer
- Fits most cup holders, lunchboxes
- Dual use leak proof top
- Sturdy carrying strap
- Never sweats
- Hand wash
- Age 4+ years
- 13 fl. oz./400 mL
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 7.5
- Lid strap extends 1 inch from bottle body
Keeps kids drinks amazingly cold!
Posted by email@example.com on 14th May 2017
Great water bottle For my kids..keeps thier water super cold on the hottest of days and even until the next day if they don't finish it all!
Doesn't keep cold as long as bigger Eco vessels
Posted by Jill on 24th Aug 2016
I double checked to make sure these said triple insulated. They do not keep ice more than 12 hours. Also condensation forms on the bottle.